6 STEPS FOR STARTING READING TEST
1. Read topic name
2. Read first 2 sentences (optional)
3. Read Instructions.
4. Read questions and underline keywords.
5. * stop* and only do the easy questions right away.
6. Jump to the next passage and repeat the steps.
True False (if question contains more information that means 80% not given )
These questions are done by scan and skim, but for Matching you have to follow the above mentioned steps.
TYPES OF MATCHING
There are 2 types of matching.
- Which paragraph contains the following information?
Para’s or from A to H
You may use any letter more then once. Means there might be repetition of paragraph and if not then there is no any repetition.
If paragraph is small then read the whole paragraph other wise last 2 sentences and if not understand then also read 1st two sentences then read the questions.
1st read paragraph then look for the question headings.